Find Hope in the Future and Move Forward Out of The Current Problem
Our expert therapists in Langley, BC, support you and your goals with solution-focused therapy.
Solution-focused therapy or solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT), is a type of therapy that prioritizes your future and your goals. By concentrating on how to move forward, this type of therapy finds solutions by using your strengths and hopes. All in all, SFBT is one method of therapy to help you lead you to the next stage of your life.
Here are some problems our trauma-centred therapists can provide support for:
Our Solution-Focused Therapy Supports You to Move Forward into Your Potential
Potential Benefits of Solution-Focused Therapy for Your Life:
- A stronger sense of self and greater self-confidence
- Decreased feelings of hopelessness or loneliness
- Better problem-solving skills and mindset
- Increased ability to set achievable goals
- Good sense of inner strengths and abilities